tirsdag 3. juli 2012

Summer printing

Summer to me means lots of time on my hands!
Sunny or not, there's always things to do.
Today I have been working in my print studio for the first time on a very long time. I have made some new cusion cover prints.


I have made a new cone print i thought could look good on teatowels. I'm thinking a woodland series. How do you like it?

And by the way, while you're here, I will tell you that I have listed some lavender bag sets in my Epla shop, Strand. They are great for small gifts and in your drawers, of course. Lavender is also said to scare away moths from your wool clothes. (Until some years ago, I actually thought that the problem with moths eating your cardigans was some old problem from my grandmother's time. But no... they still eat whatever they can get.)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Putetrekka er kjempefine! Nydelige fargar. Eg likte kongletrykket også, fint høstmotiv. Kva med høstløv som passar til?

    SvarSlett
  2. Så kjekt med litt trykketid! Flotte trykk - diggar spesielt kua di! Kongla var fin òg, men er nok spesielt glad i dyra. Men naturttema er no populært nå, så det vil nok slå an!

    Klem til deg!

    SvarSlett
  3. Så herlig når man oppdager at man har tid til overs og hodet forstår at det er ferie. Flotte print da og konglen var jo helt super. En serie er jo stilig da... Høyreiste grantrær, bjørk og eikenøtter :)

    SvarSlett