mandag 18. april 2011

Pouches and pincushions






Some new designs in my shops today. The Easter holidays give me some extra time to sew.
It's a while since I've had pincushions in my shops, but here they are. I'm particularly fond of the one with math formulas. And there's some hen pouches too.
You can find it in my Etsy shop and my Epla shop.

I'm so happy for the old sewing box I inherited from my mother's aunts. The old sewing supplies are perfect props for my product photos, but most of all I love to search through them and get that nostalgic and humble feeling of how things used to be.

My Easter is happy! (Spring cleaning, sewing and walking in the woods.) How is yours?

5 kommentarer:

  1. Uff, syns ikke det var noe hyggelig med nåler i høna :/ Stakkars Inger. Men den med regnestykke på var veldig tøff! Min Strand-nålepute med peoner er forresten så godt som daglig i bruk :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Morsomt med formler!
    Jobbepåske her, er på kontoret i dag og i morgon, huff. Men forhåpentligvis blir det både sying og skogsturar på meg også, for ikkje å snakke om hagearbeid!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hehe, Ida Victoria. -Det går sikkert an å stikke rundt i stedet. Hyggelig at du bruker nåleputa!

    Deilig med hagearbeid, Elisa! Og så har du jo de fine hønene dine som tripper rundt...

    SvarSlett