tirsdag 27. april 2010

Things red in my house today

Some inspiration...


...and a "Still leben with flowering succulent and root ball."
I used to collect cactus when I was a teenager. I had more than fifty different species. The flowerings were often impressing. I think I lost the interest because of all the stings they gave me. But I still have a few.
This is the first time I see this one flower. (I'm sorry, I don't know the name of it. -If you asked me that twenty years ago, I could have given you any latin name of my cactus, but now... )

1 kommentar:

  1. Heia Unni,

    vet ikke om du har sett det, men Ez på Creature Comforts har med solbrille-etuiet ditt med på hennes Etsy Faves i dag :)

    http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/home/2010/4/30/etsy-finds-faves-04-30-10.html

    SvarSlett