fredag 29. januar 2010

New teatowels




I have made new teatowels with peony print. This time black on natural linen.
Like all my other designs (except from the t-shirts) they're made from redesigned fabrics.
The peony is a little different this time. It's another charcoal drawing, and it is not rasterized. This makes it look more like a charcoal drawing.
The towels can be found in my Epla shop. I will list some in my Etsy shop later.
(The small jug on the first photo is bought from a potter in Denmark. I'm sorry, but I do not remember the name.)
Tonight I'm going to a theatre in Oslo with my partner.
Have a happy weekend!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful, Unni! I love this new design. The crisp black peonies on natural linen looks so rich and sophisticated. Great work :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Kor mykje fint du lagar! Nydelige trykk!
    Håper du får ei fin helg.:)

    SvarSlett